Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 16:48 – Thai green curry vegan style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 16:48 – Thai green curry vegan style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 16:48 – thai green curry vegan style recipe. You can have 16:48 – thai green curry vegan style using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 16:48 – Thai green curry vegan style:
- Get of For the paste.
- Get 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 1 of thumb sized turmeric root.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of shrimp paste (leave out if vegan).
- Take 2 of Thai green chillies (or more if you like it hot).
- Get 2 inch (5 cm) of piece of galangal or ginger.
- Take 2 sticks of lemongrass, outer tough leaves removed.
- Provide 2 of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 4 of spring onions.
- Get of For the sauce.
- Get 1 of onion peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 4 tbsps of coconut milk from a 14oz (400ml) can.
- Provide of For the sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of oil – cold-pressed rapeseed with lemongrass, ginger and chilli.
- You need 2 of medium onions, peeled and finely chopped.
- You need 1 of medium sweet potato, peeled and cubed.
- You need 1/2 of aubergine, cubed.
- Prepare of remainder of the can of coconut milk.
- Use 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Take 40 g of cashew nuts.
- You need 1/2 (1 bunch) of coriander.
- Use of juice of 1/2 lime.
- Take of To serve.
- Get of Jasmine rice.
Instructions to make 16:48 – Thai green curry vegan style:
- Roughly chop all the ingredients for the paste and place in a pestle and mortar and bash away. Add 4 tablespoons of the coconut milk and continue to grind until you have a paste. If pounding isn't your thing, place in a food processor and blend..
- To make the sauce, heat the oil in a large pan and saute the onions for 3-4 minutes until soft..
- Add the sweet potato and aubergine chunks and cook for a further 5 minutes until they start to soften..
- Add the paste and continue to cook for 5 minutes..
- Add the lime leaves and the coconut milk and cook for a further 10-15 minutes until the vegetables are soft..
- Roughly chop the cashew nuts and coriander and add to the sauce with a squeeze of lime..
- Serve with jasmine rice..
If you find this 16:48 – Thai green curry vegan style recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.