Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shahi Cauliflower Kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shahi Cauliflower Kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you probably choose many food items out of habit. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shahi cauliflower kofta curry recipe. To make shahi cauliflower kofta curry you need 31 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shahi Cauliflower Kofta curry:
- Take 150 gm of cauliflower.
- Get 2 of boiled patoes (mashed).
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- You need 6 tbsp of gram flour (besan).
- You need as needed of Besan for rolling.
- Use as needed of Oil for fry.
- You need of For gravy.
- Use 1.5 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Asafoetida.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 3 of dry red chilli.
- Get as needed of Paste of (4 cardamom + 4 cashew +5 makhana (soak in 1/2 cup milk).
- Provide 1 of large onion.
- Provide 3 of medium size tomato.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1.5 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of kitchen king powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of cream.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of khoya.
- Provide Pinch of sugar.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use as needed of Water.
- Provide as needed of Coriander leaves or cream for garnish.
Instructions to make Shahi Cauliflower Kofta curry:
- First take grated cauliflower, mashed patotes, Ginger, salt, red chilli, turmeric powder, gram masala, coriander powder, coriander leaves mix well.Then add gram flour to bind it and make a smooth and roughly dough..
- Then grease your plam with oil make round shape kofta roll in gram flour and fry till golden brown to medium to low flame..
- Then take a pan add 2 tsp oil heat it add dry red chilli saute it add onion and tomato saute it.Sprinkle some salt cook 5 to 7 min in low flame.Then make a paste in mixer jar..
- Then take a wok heat oil add Asafoetida, cumin seeds splitter it.Then take a mixer jar add (kaju+ makhana+cardamon) make a paste.Pour in wok saute.
- Then add tomato pure saute for 2 min. After that add all spices cook till oil spreads..
- Then add cream and khoya cook 4 min in slow flame..
- When oil spreads add pinch of sugar mix well. Then add water and salt mix well..
- Then add Koftas in gravy cook 7 to 8 min in slow flame..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and cream.Your shahi Cauliflower Kofta curry shivi style ready to serve..
If you find this Shahi Cauliflower Kofta curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.