Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Methi curd curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Methi curd curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to methi curd curry recipe. To make methi curd curry you only need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Methi curd curry:
- You need 2 cup of fresh chopped methi leaves.
- Take 1 cup of fresh chopped coriander leaves.
- Get 1/2 cup of fresh grated coconut or pieces.
- Take 3 of green chillies.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- Use 5 to 6 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 5 to 6 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need of Salt to tare.
- Use 1/2 tsp of mustard.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- Take 1/2 tsp of urad dal.
- Use 1/2 tsp of bengal gram.
- Use 5 to 6 of curry leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of hing powder or asafoetida.
Steps to make Methi curd curry:
- Wash methi and coriander leaves. Chop & keep it aside..
- Heat one tbsp oil in a pan. Add 5_6 curry leaves, green chillies and garlic cloves, jeera and chopped coriander and methi leaves and grated or fresh coconut pieces and fry well and grind it in a mixer after cool. Add only two spoon water while grinding. Take two cup fresh curd in one utensil then add one cup water and mix it well. Then add grounded green masala & add half cup water & keep it aside..
- Heat one tbsp oil in a same pan. Add mustard, jeera and 5_6 curry leaves saute well. Then add urad dal and bengal gram, saute well. Add hing powder, salt and turmeric powder and off the gas stove. Allow it to a cool..
- Then add this to curd mixture and stir well. Mix it well. It is ready to serve now. Serve with rice. It is healthy and delicious curry..
If you find this Methi curd curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.