Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hyderabadi Sire ka Salan/Goat Head Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hyderabadi Sire ka Salan/Goat Head Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hyderabadi sire ka salan/goat head curry recipe. You can cook hyderabadi sire ka salan/goat head curry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hyderabadi Sire ka Salan/Goat Head Curry:
- Take 1 of Goat Head.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin powder roasted.
- Prepare 2 of Green Chillies slit.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Meat Masala (optional).
- Take 1 of small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 2-3 of Onions thinly sliced and fried.
- Take 1 of "Cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Caraway Seeds.
Instructions to make Hyderabadi Sire ka Salan/Goat Head Curry:
- First of all, the most important thing is to clean the parts of the head very carefully. Rinse under running water thoroughly to remove any grime or dirt. Be careful about that. The bones are really hard and you might end up hurting your hands. Keep that aside..
- Heat a tablespoon of Oil in a Pressure Cooker. Add Cinnamon stick and the Caraway Seeds. Fry for a few seconds and add the Head parts along with the Ginger-garlic paste and all the other powdered spices along with half a small bunch of Coriander Leaves. Saute for about 5-10 minutes on a low heat and only then close the lid. Do not forget to add some water and pressure cook for 10 whistles or more accordingly..
- Add water as required and take care not to add glasses of it. Add two or three cups (measuring cup) only. Let the pressure settle down before opening the lid. In the meantime, deep fry sliced Onions and set aside in the freezer for 10 minutes. Spread them on a plate before doing so. After 5-10 minutes, you can easily crush the fried Onions..
- Add them to the cooked Head parts and mix well. Garnish with Garam Masala and the remaining half of the Coriander Leaves. Adjust Salt and allow it to simmer for 10 more minutes on a medium high heat. The gravy is usually semi thick. So keep the consistency according to that. And if required, add some hot water. Enjoy with Naans, Rumaali Rotis and Parathas..
If you find this Hyderabadi Sire ka Salan/Goat Head Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.