Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Catfish recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Catfish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Catfish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you probably pick out a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy catfish recipe. You can have spicy catfish using 27 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Catfish:
- Take of Rice.
- Use 1 cup of brown rice.
- Get 1 1/3 cup of water.
- Take of Fish.
- Take 4 of catfish fillets.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of anise, ground.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger, ground.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Take 1 cup of vegetable stock.
- Take 2 stick of scallions.
- Prepare 1 of corn on cob.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Use of Veggies.
- Take 1 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- Use 2 of celery stalks.
- Take 1/4 of yellow pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of orange pepper.
- Get 1/2 of red pepper.
- Provide 3 clove of garlic.
- Take 4 of thai peppers.
Steps to make Spicy Catfish:
- Cook rice.
- Season fish..heat pan on med high…add oil…add fish…cook for two minutes. Flip fish. After one minute add butter and baste for another minute…remove fish from pan..
- chop veggies however you like…add hard veggies to same hot pan…sautee for 1-2 minutes…add garlic…once fragrant then add paste…mix good then add stock and reduce by half…add fish back in along with scallions and corn kernels..
- Add rice to plate and lay fish on top..
If you find this Spicy Catfish recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.