Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Curry in a Hurry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry in a Hurry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry in a Hurry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry in a hurry recipe. To cook curry in a hurry you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry in a Hurry:
- Provide 250 grams of prawns.
- Take 1 tin of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 1 knob of ginger grated.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves diced.
- Use 1 of heaped tbsp of garam masala.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 1 tbsp of mustard seeds yellow or black.
- Provide 1 of red onion sliced.
- You need Handful of coriander roughly chopped.
- Take of Juice of a lime.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 of red or green chilli diced.
- Prepare Handful of spinach.
Steps to make Curry in a Hurry:
- In a large frying pan or wok, put it on a medium heat and throw in the spices! Once the mustard seeds are popping put in the oil..
- Next add the ginger, garlic and onion stir well so if softens..
- Next add the tomatoes, I added the spinach too because it was frozen, but if you have fresh you add it at the end..
- Bubble the sauce down and add the coconut milk. Simmering away..
- Once it simmered down for a few minutes add the prawns and salt and pepper, leave them in for a few minutes add the fresh coriander and serve!.
If you find this Curry in a Hurry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.