Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Coconut curry chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut curry chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut curry chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It contains tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut curry chicken recipe. To cook coconut curry chicken you only need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut curry chicken:
- Get 1 pound of chicken breast (skinless, boneless).
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 2 ounces of onion.
- Prepare 2 ounces of tomato.
- Get 2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh grated ginger.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Use 4 of bay leaves.
- Take 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
Instructions to make Coconut curry chicken:
- Dice chicken breasts. Season with salt, pepper, curry powder, and turmeric..
- Dice onions, garlic and tomato..
- In a blender, combine coconut milk, soy sauce, sugar, lemon juice and grated ginger..
- In a pan or skillet heat oil on high heat..
- Reduce heat to medium and saute onions, garlic, tomatoes and red pepper flakes..
- Make space then add chicken slowly, sauteing 5-7 minutes..
- Add coconut mixture and bring to boil..
- Add bay leaf, and continue to simmer..
If you find this Coconut curry chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.