Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most likely purchase many items out of habit. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey meatballs in thai red coconut curry recipe. You can have turkey meatballs in thai red coconut curry using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- You need of Turkey ball ingredients:.
- Get 500 gr of minced turkey meat.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 2 stalks of green onions, finely sliced.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 1/2 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground pepper.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of lemongrass paste (you can use fresh lemongrass, take the white part, finely mince it).
- Prepare 100 gr of flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Use of Sauce ingredients:.
- Take 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 of red bell pepper, sliced lengthwise.
- Use 1/4 of orange paprika, sliced lengthwise.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- Take 150 ml of water.
- Provide 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Take 250 ml of instant coconut milk.
- You need 2 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- Prepare of coriander leaves to taste for garnish.
Steps to make Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- Mix all the turkey meatball ingredients. Stir well..
- Shape balls using a medium ice cream spoon. Arrange on a cookie sheet that has been covered with parchment paper..
- Bake in preheated 200C / 400F oven for 25-30 minutes. Remove from the oven. Set aside..
- Heat the oil over medium high heat.Saute the onions until fragrant..
- Add the red and orange peppers. Cook until wilted..
- Add water, red curry paste, and coconut milk while stirring continually until it boils..
- Add fish sauce and mushroom bouillon. Stir well. Adjust to taste..
- Add in the turkey balls. Cook again to a boil. Remove from the heat..
- Serve warm with coriander leaves and warm white rice. Yum 😋.
If you find this Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.