Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken malai curry recipe. You can have chicken malai curry using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken malai curry:
- Take 500 grms of boneless chicken.
- You need 2 of onions(large).
- Take 1 of garlic(whole).
- Provide 1 cup of dedicated coconut.
- Get 3-4 of whole garam masalas.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 of dry red chilli.
- Take 2 tb of spoon ghee.
- Take 2-3 tb of spoon white oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of warm water/milk.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Take 1 tea spoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tea spoon of ginger paste.
- Get 1 tea spoon of garam marsala powder.
- Provide 2-3 tb of spoon curd.
- You need 1 tea spoon of chilli powder.
- You need 1-2 of tomatoes.
- Get 2-3 of green chillies.
Steps to make Chicken malai curry:
- Wash the chicken pieces with warm water.
- Prepare a marination of curd, chili powder,garam marsala powder, turmeric powder,salt and oil.
- Marinate the chicken pieces and keep aside for at least one hour..
- Now soak the dedicated coconut with warm milk/water.
- Prepare a paste of onion and puree the tomatoes along with garlic and green chilli.
- Heat a pan add oil and a tea spoon ghee.
- Add the whole garam masalas,jeera,bay leaf and red chilli and allow to crackle.
- Now put some onion sliced and fry.
- Now add the chicken with marination and saute.cover the pan while doing this..
- When the Mari nation get almost dried add the onion,ginger paste,salt and turmeric powder.
- Add tomato garlic paste chilli powder and fry to mix it well.
- When the masala is nicely mixed with the chicken add the coconut straining out the milk.
- Lastly add the coconut milk and cover it.keep the flame low.
- Garnish the chicken curry with ghee and garam marsala powder.
If you find this Chicken malai curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.