Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai prawn curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai prawn curry recipe. You can have thai prawn curry using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai prawn curry:
- You need 1 of sweet potato.
- Get 65 g of coconut cream.
- Get 250 ml of vegetable stock.
- Provide 100 g of mange tout.
- Prepare 1 of pak choi.
- Take 1/2 of red pepper.
- Use 165 g of rice.
- Provide 1/2 of lime.
- Prepare Packet of basmati rice.
- You need of Curry paste.
- You need 1 of shallot.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- Prepare 10 g of root ginger.
- Take 10 g of coriander.
- Take 1 of red chilli.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Thai prawn curry:
- Roughly chop shallot, coriander and red chilli and place in a food processor with peeled ginger, the juice of a lime and salt. Mix together until smooth..
- Add 2 tablespoons of paste to the wok and cook over a medium heat for a couple of minutes. Add sweet potato to wok and toss in mixture..
- Add coconut cream and stock to the wok bringing the mixture to a simmer. Cook over a low heat until the sweet potato is tender..
- Once the sweet potato is tender add halved mangetout, pak choi and diced pepper..
- Cover with a lid and cook for a further 5 minutes. Taste to check seasoning..
- Cook prawns in a separate pan and then toss into wok..
- Cook basmati rice and then serve, adding lime wedges to the side..
If you find this Thai prawn curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.