Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To cook chicken curry you only need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken curry:
- Prepare 1/2 kg of washed chicken.
- Prepare 3 of big onions diced.
- Provide 3 of big tomatoes.
- You need 8-10 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1/2" of ginger.
- Take 5-6 of green chillies.
- You need 4 tsp of mustard oil.
- Get as required of Whole garam masala (optional).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt or more.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1/2 tsp of meat masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sukha dhaniya powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- Use 2 tsp of fresh coriander.
- Use 1 glass of water.
Instructions to make Chicken curry:
- Heat oil.Saute onion till dark brown.
- Make a puree of tomatoes,green chillies,ginger and garlic..
- Add fried onions in tomatoes to make a thick paste.
- Add paste in oil again and saute for 5 mins on high.Add all the spices..
- When oil leaves sides, add chicken..
- Put 1 glass of water,cover it and let it cook on sim for 45 mins..
- After 45 mins,add kasoori methi and fresh coriander in a thick gravy. You can adjust the gravy according to your taste..
- Serve hot with roti,naan,tandoori fulka or rice!.
If you find this Chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.