Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Muri Ghonto (Fish head curry with lentils) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Muri Ghonto (Fish head curry with lentils) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many people neglect. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It contains a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to muri ghonto (fish head curry with lentils) recipe. To cook muri ghonto (fish head curry with lentils) you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Muri Ghonto (Fish head curry with lentils):
- Prepare 2 of catla/rohu fish head.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of moong dal.
- Provide 1 of small onion.
- You need Half of tomato.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander-cumin powder.
- Take as required of Turmeric powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 1-2 of slit green chillies.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee.
- Take as required of Oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide as needed of Khada garam masalas.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sabut jeera.
- Use 1 of dried red chilli, a bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 pinch of hing.
Instructions to make Muri Ghonto (Fish head curry with lentils):
- Wash the fish head properly & add salt and turmeric powder to it, coat them well. Now heat a pan, add oil in it and shallow fry the heads properly..
- Till the time the head pieces gets fried, take another pan or kadai & dry roast the dal for about 2 mins then immediately remove it from the kadai or else the dal may get burnt. Then boil the dal for 3 to 4 whistles..
- Now when the fish-head gets fried, remove them in a plate, now break them into large pieces as shown in the image. Don't break into small pieces, otherwise the fish bones will completely get mixed with the dal. Now keep it aside..
- Now in the same pan add sum more oil if required. Heat the oil & put sabut jeera, khada garam masalas, bay leaf, dried red chilli. Now when it starts spluttering, add a pinch of hing. Now add onion, tomato pieces, slit green chillies, ginger-garlic paste. Then add coriander-cumin powder, turmeric powder, salt sugar and fry everything well..
- When it's half done, add the fish head pieces into it & fry them with the masalas untill oil starts seperating from the masalas. Now add the boiled dal into it, then cover it & cook it in a low flame for about 5 to 7 mins. At last add garam masala powder and a tsp of ghee to it and serve hot with rice..
If you find this Muri Ghonto (Fish head curry with lentils) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.