Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato Lentil Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Lentil Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato lentil curry recipe. You can have potato lentil curry using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato Lentil Curry:
- Take of Curry:.
- You need 1 Tbsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 Tbsp of curry powder.
- Get 1 Tbsp of honey.
- Provide 1 of small apple sauce container.
- Get 4 Tbsp of butter.
- Provide 4 Tbsp of flour.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of paprika.
- Use 2 Tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need of Stew Ingredients:.
- You need 4 of Small potatoes.
- Use 1 can of lentils.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Use 2 Cups of water.
Steps to make Potato Lentil Curry:
- Make a roux by combining butter and flour in a pot in medium heat until slightly brown (don’t burn!).
- Add garam masala and curry powder to roux..
- Add paprika, apple sauce and honey..
- It should be a slight thick paste. Then add to 2 cups water on high heat..
- Cut potatoes and strain lentils. And add to stew..
- Stew on medium high heat with the lid slightly cracked for 30 minutes or until thick..
- Just before serving, add soy sauce and ketchup. Serve with rice..
If you find this Potato Lentil Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.