Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken curry with brown rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken curry with brown rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry with brown rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything right away or that you should entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry with brown rice recipe. To make chicken curry with brown rice you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken curry with brown rice:
- Use 2 of chicken breasts.
- Use 100 g of brown rice.
- Prepare 30 g of corn.
- Use 4-5 of cherry tomatoes.
- Use of Salt & pepper.
- Use of Curry.
- Prepare of Low fat yogurt.
- You need 3 spoons of soya milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Provide 2 spoons of Tomato sauce.
- Take of Chicken seasoning.
- Use 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- Provide of Dried rosemary.
Steps to make Chicken curry with brown rice:
- Boil the rice for 25-30 mins..
- In a pan add the chicken and cook for a few minutes until it gets a light brown colour..
- Add the seasonings, yogurt, soya milk and corn and cook for a few minutes as well. Add the tomato sauce with the cherry tomatoes, stir and take off the fire. (Optional, add some corn starch if you want your sauce to be extra creamy)..
- In a plate, place the rice add the chicken with sauce on top and sprinkle with some dried rosemary. Enjoy!.
If you find this Chicken curry with brown rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.