Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian style stuffed potato curry#themechallenge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian style stuffed potato curry#themechallenge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian style stuffed potato curry#themechallenge recipe. To make indian style stuffed potato curry#themechallenge you need 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian style stuffed potato curry#themechallenge:
- Get 15 of small potatoes > washed and peeled.
- You need 3/4 cup of dry roasted gram flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of peanut powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of fresh coriander leaves.
- Provide 1/4 cup of fresh fenugreek leaves.
- Provide 1/4 cup of grated coconut.
- You need 1/4 of grated carrots.
- Provide 1/4 cup of jaggery.
- You need 2 Tbsp of mix cumin and coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 Tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala (all spice mix).
- Prepare of For seasoning.
- Take 1/2 cup of oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of mustered seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of asafetida.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomato purée.
- Get of Salt, turmeric and chili powder as per taste.
Steps to make Indian style stuffed potato curry#themechallenge:
- Mix everything for stuffing.
- Now take a potato cross cut length wise,,, halfway and stuff 1 Tbsp of stuffing with your hand, keep in a plate, prepare all the potatoes in same way, (if you do not want to stuff potatoes you can cut big pieces,sprinkle stuffing over the potatoes and steam),, sprinkle, left over stuffing on the potatoes and steam until done..
- In a wide pan add 1/2 cup oil, heat put mustard seeds, when it’s cracking add cumin and sesame seeds then asafetida add tomato purée sauté for few minutes add salt, turmeric and chili powder as per your taste add 1/2 water, put on law heat now add steamed potatoes to the tomato gravy, mix gently let simmer for 5 minutes,,, serve with chapatis..
If you find this Indian style stuffed potato curry#themechallenge recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.