Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Yogurt Keema Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Yogurt Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Yogurt Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy yogurt keema curry recipe. You can have easy yogurt keema curry using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Yogurt Keema Curry:
- Provide 350 of to 400 grams Ground mixed pork and beef.
- You need 150 ml of Yogurt.
- Prepare 2 of Eggplant – small Japanese type.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Use 1 of Tomato.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 clove of Ginger.
- You need 20 grams of Butter.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Chinese soup stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seed ( if you have ).
Steps to make Easy Yogurt Keema Curry:
- Mince garlic, ginger and onion. Dice the eggplant and tomato into 1-2 cm cubes and soak the eggplant in water..
- Put oil, garlic, ginger, and cumin seed in a pan or pot, and heat..
- When it starts to get fragrant, add butter and onion. Saute well on low to medium heat until it becomes golden brown..
- When the color of the onion becomes like the photo, add tomato and sugar. Evaporate the water from the tomato..
- When the water from the tomato has evaporated, turn down the heat to low. Then add Chinese soup stock granules and curry powder, a little at a time and mix well. When it is mixed evenly, add salt. Then the curry paste is done..
- Turn back the heat to medium and add the well drained eggplant and sauté quickly..
- Bring the eggplants to the side and add the ground meat and yogurt. Mix the ground meat and yogurt well while separating the ground meat from each other..
- When the ground meat has become crumbly, add Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce and honey and mix well. Simmer for about 5 minutes. Mix sometimes so it doesn't burn..
- When the ground meat is cooked through, adjust the seasoning with salt and it is ready..
If you find this Easy Yogurt Keema Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.