Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Paratha,Pumpkin Curry, Sweet Mango Pickle and Vermicelli Kheer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paratha,Pumpkin Curry, Sweet Mango Pickle and Vermicelli Kheer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paratha,Pumpkin Curry, Sweet Mango Pickle and Vermicelli Kheer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paratha,pumpkin curry, sweet mango pickle and vermicelli kheer recipe. To make paratha,pumpkin curry, sweet mango pickle and vermicelli kheer you only need 35 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paratha,Pumpkin Curry, Sweet Mango Pickle and Vermicelli Kheer:
- Provide of For paratha:.
- Provide 1 cup of maida.
- You need 1/2 cup of atta.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil for adding in flour.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ajwain.
- Get As needed of Oil for frying.
- Provide of For pumpkin curry:.
- Use 1 cup of pumpkin chopped into finger sticks.
- Take 1 of potato chopped into finger sticks.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped finely.
- Take 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 3 of green chillies chopped.
- You need 1 of dry red chilli fried.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kalonji, fennel and fenugreek seeds mixed.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get To taste of salt and sugar.
- Get of Instant Mango Pickle:.
- Prepare 3 of raw mangoes peeled and grated.
- You need 3/4 tsp of sugar approximately.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 2 of dry red chillies deseeded and chopped.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of kalonji,fennel and fenugreek mixed.
- Use 1 tsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of dry roasted and ground masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of raisins.
- Get 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare of For Vermicelli Kheer:.
- Get 300 gms of milk.
- Use 2 tbsp of roasted vermicelli.
- Get 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of raisins.
- Get 7-8 of cashewnuts.
Steps to make Paratha,Pumpkin Curry, Sweet Mango Pickle and Vermicelli Kheer:
- Mix maida and atta in a bowl.Add oil for binding.Add pinch of salt and ajwain and mix well.Fold in water and knead to make a smooth but stiff dough.Divide the dough into equal sized balls.Roll out and brush little oil.Fold in half.Brush oil and again fold into triangle.Roll out and shallow fry..
- For pumpkin potato curry,heat oil and fry pumpkin,then potato smearing little salt.Fry in low flame so that both are nearly cooked.Sprinkle kalonji,fennel and methi.Add 1 dry red chilli.When they splutter,add 1 chopped onion and fry.Add the fried vegetables and toss.Add red chilli powder,salt and sugar to taste and few broken green chillies.Sprinkle little water and fry till almost dry.Serve with paratha..
- For Instant Sweet Mango Pickle,peel and remove the seed from mangoes.Grate with a grater.Smear little salt and turmeric and set aside for an hour.Mangoes will release water.Squeeze out water through a seive.Heat oil and sprinkle whole seeds.Add sugar and half cup water.Boil till syrup is one string consistency.Add grated mangoes,little salt,red chilli powder and chopped red chilli.Boil till the pickle is sticky but mangoes should not be pulpy.Add vinegar and give it a boil..
- Remove from flame and add 1 tbsp dry roasted and ground mustard,fennel,fenugreek and 1 dry red chilli.Mix,cool and refrigerate.Serve chilled..
- For vermicelli kheer,toss pre roasted vermicelli in 1 tsp ghee.Set aside.Boil milk with milk powder and sugar.Add vermicelli and boil till it attains a thick consistency.Sprinkle cardamom powder and chopped nuts and raisins.Serve chilled..
If you find this Paratha,Pumpkin Curry, Sweet Mango Pickle and Vermicelli Kheer recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.