Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai Curry Beef recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Curry Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Curry Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything at once or that you have to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than wholly changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai curry beef recipe. You can cook thai curry beef using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Curry Beef:
- Take 2 lb of shirt steak, cut into strips.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Provide 1 of chopped onion.
- Provide 3 of carrots cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Provide 2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Take 1 can of coconut milk.
- Use 1 tbsp of coconut aminos.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Use 20 of Thai basil leaves.
Instructions to make Thai Curry Beef:
- In wok or large frying pan, melt ghee over medium-high heat. Add beef and brown on all sides, about 7 minutes. Remove and set aside meat, add onions and carrots and cook until soft, about 8 minutes. Return meat and add curry paste, stirring to coat. Pour in coconut milk and stir until uniformly red. Add aminos and fish sauce; stir and reduce to medium-low heat. Simmer for 20 minutes. Before serving add, Thai basil and stir to wilt. Serve over cauliflower rice..
If you find this Thai Curry Beef recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.