Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Dahi wala Kukkad Chicken in yoghurt curry base recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dahi wala Kukkad Chicken in yoghurt curry base recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dahi wala Kukkad Chicken in yoghurt curry base recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most probably choose lots of items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One nutritious option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dahi wala kukkad chicken in yoghurt curry base recipe. To make dahi wala kukkad chicken in yoghurt curry base you need 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Dahi wala Kukkad Chicken in yoghurt curry base:
- Use 500 gram of chicken big pieces(legs breast and wings).
- Get of For Marination.
- Prepare 300 gram of thick full cream curd.
- Provide 1 tsp of white pepper mixed with 5-6 black pepper (fresh coarse grounded).
- Take 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of Jeera /cumin powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 3 tsp of ginger garlic and green chilli paste.
- Take of For Gravy.
- Get 2 tbsp of light cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee or butter.
- Use 1 tbsp of kasuri methi / sundries fenugreek leaves.
- Provide 10 of cashews soaked in water (to make fine paste).
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 2 tsp of green chilli ginger garlic paste.
- Provide of Residual Marination of curd.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of plain curd.
- Prepare 1 of big onion finely chopped.
- Get of For frying chicken pieces.
- Provide as needed of oil.
Instructions to make Dahi wala Kukkad Chicken in yoghurt curry base:
- Marination: as it is key step of this curry, need to make sure that curd is cold but not chilled and well beaten. Wash chicken pieces and add curd, add green chilli-ginger-garlic paste, roasted cumin powder, salt, white pepper powder, kasuri methi (crushed dried fenugreek leaves) add few drops of oil and mixed it well..
- Make sure that all pieces are well coated. Keep the marinated chicken aside for 15 minutes minimum. For best results wait for 30 minutes.if you are cooking in summers then keep it in fridge..
- Now when pieces are marinated, take a tawa or non-stick griddle, add oil and shallow fry pieces both sides on medium flame. Fry 3-4 pieces don’t over crowd the tawa as each piece needs to be 80% cooked..
- Now keep aside all pieces, meanwhile curry preparation can be started (avoid add hot pieces into gravy).
- Now take a wok or sauce pan first add 2 tbsp oil and the 1 tbsp butter or ghee, add chopped onions.
- After frying for 5 minutes add ginger-chilli-garlic paste and fry for 2 more minutes, add cashews Pasternak add 1 tbsp water to avoid cuddling of curd then add rest marination (curd), keep stirring.
- After 4-5 minutes, curd eik release butter, this is the moment you need to add chicken pieces and then add garam masala and kasuri methi. Add salt as per taste and in last add rest white pepper powder..
- Now cover it with lid and let simmer for 10 minutes. It doesn’t require any garnishing. You can eat with naan or tawa roti..
If you find this Dahi wala Kukkad Chicken in yoghurt curry base recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.