Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Bengali fish curry (Aloo Begun Bori diye macher jhol) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bengali fish curry (Aloo Begun Bori diye macher jhol) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bengali fish curry (aloo begun bori diye macher jhol) recipe. You can cook bengali fish curry (aloo begun bori diye macher jhol) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bengali fish curry (Aloo Begun Bori diye macher jhol):
- Get of Potatoes – 2 (mideum pieces).
- Prepare of Brinjal/eggplant – 2 cut into pieces.
- Use of Badi/Bodi (lentil dumpling) – as required.
- Provide 1 tsp of Nigella seeds (Kalo jeera).
- Provide of Green chillies – 4/5 (add less for spice).
- Take of Fish (Rohu fish) – 8 pieces approx half Kg.
- You need 1 tsp of Corrinader powder.
- Use 3 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Nigella powder.
- Use 1-2 cups of Water.
- Take of Salt.
- Provide of Refined oil.
Steps to make Bengali fish curry (Aloo Begun Bori diye macher jhol):
- Wash fish pieces thoroughly in water, marinate in turmeric powder and salt. Fry all the pieces. Take out and keep aside..
- Fry the Badi slowly at low till golden brown, take out and keep aside on another Bowl..
- Now add nigella /Kalaunji/Kalo jeera seeds to the above oil for the Phoron/Tadka sauté them, add potatoes, Brinjal/eggplant pieces and add salt fry at low for atleast 5-7 mints stiring in between for even frying..
- Add turmeric & red chilli powder, corrinader powder to the above, add Fish,water slowly, slit Green chillies in between, Add badi/bodi and chillies to the above gravy..
- Cover and cook for atleast 10- 15 mints at med-low or till the potatoes are soft. The brinjals will cook before potatoes, If you feel, you can add them at the time of mixing in water..
- Now add finely nigella powder. Cooked for 30 seconds again..
- This is a wonderful recipe to cook Rohu fish or Pona mach. We served it with warm cooked rice..
If you find this Bengali fish curry (Aloo Begun Bori diye macher jhol) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.