Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Lababza Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Lababza Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Lababza Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you need to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken lababza curry recipe. To make chicken lababza curry you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Lababza Curry:
- Use 1 kg of Chicken.
- Get 2 pcs of Onions.
- Get 3 pcs of Tomato.
- Provide 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of chicken masala.
- Provide leaves of coriander.
- Provide Half of TSP lemon juice.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 100 ml of Mustered oil.
Steps to make Chicken Lababza Curry:
- Wash the chicken and marenate with ginger garlic paste, salt, lemon juice.. and leave for 30 min.
- Add some oil in pan and heat.. add cumin seed and then add onions and fry till golden brown.. add ginger garlic paste and sotte for 2 min.. now add tomatoes and salt.. when the tomatoes will be softened add masala powders (turmeric, red chilli, cumin, coriander).. when the masalas started to leave oil add chicken and fry it for 10 minutes.. when the chicken has been light softer then add chicken masala and cover up the lid of the pan in medium to low hit for 10 to 15 minutes…
- When the chicken almost cooked and started to leave water from itself add some coriander leaves and garnish with onions and coriander leaves.
- Server it hot with rotis or rice.. #Eiduladha.
If you find this Chicken Lababza Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.