Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Massaman Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Massaman Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people take for granted. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai massaman chicken curry recipe. To cook thai massaman chicken curry you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Massaman Chicken Curry:
- Take 250 g of chicken, cut into long strips.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Massaman curry paste.
- Provide 1 of onion chopped in big chunks.
- Get 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2-3 of grated palm sugar (or brown sugar).
- Get 2 tbsp of tamarind.
- You need 1 of medium-sized potato, peeled and cut into chunks.
- Prepare 4-5 tablespoons of unsalted roasted peanuts (can use cashew nut if prefer).
- Get 1 of star anise.
- Get 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Get 1 of big red chilli, finely sliced.
Steps to make Thai Massaman Chicken Curry:
- In a big saucepan, add about 3-4 tbsp coconut milk (use the thick part) and wait until coconut milk start bubbling. Add Massaman curry paste in and mix well. Wait until some beautiful red oil separated from the curry paste..
- Add chicken in and stir for 2-3 min. Then add star anise and cinnamon stick in the curry and mix in well..
- Add onion and potatoes in, mix all well and add the rest of your coconut milk in..
- Seasoning with fishsauce, palm sugar, tamarind. Give it a taste it should be sweet, salty and a little sour and nutty. You can add some more fishsauce, palm sugar or tamarind if you prefer. Add some cashew nuts or peanuts, red chilli and stir well..
- Leave it to cook for about another 25 min or until potatoes cooked. Add a little bit of water if needed too. Perfectly serve with thai jasmine rice..
If you find this Thai Massaman Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.