Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sw beef and potato massaman curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sw beef and potato massaman curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sw beef and potato massaman curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sw beef and potato massaman curry recipe. To cook sw beef and potato massaman curry you need 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sw beef and potato massaman curry:
- You need 1 kg of lean stewing beef cubed.
- Use 1 of onion fine sliced.
- Prepare 6 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Get 1 tbs of massa man curry paste.
- Provide 1 tbs of tarrimand paste.
- Take 100 ml of light coconut milk.
- You need of I tsp fish sauce.
- Use 1 piece of cinnamon.
- Provide 1/2 of kilo of new potatoes.
- Use 1 of small bag of baby spinach.
- Get 1 of stock pot.
- Get 1 1/2 pint of water.
Steps to make Sw beef and potato massaman curry:
- With a couple a sprays of fry light in a large casserole pan fry the massaman paste for a minute.
- Add stewing beef and brown.
- Add onions and soften.
- Add tarrimand paste and kaffir lime leaves and fish sauce.
- Add stock pot and water and coconut milk and stir.
- Add potatoes and spinach and cinnamon stick.
- Place in an oven on 170° for 2 1/2 hours or until it reduced to a thick sauce.
- Serve with rice.
- Don't throw away the excess of coconut milk I freeze mine in 100ml pots for future use.
If you find this Sw beef and potato massaman curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.