Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soya chunks paneer curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soya chunks paneer curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soya chunks paneer curry recipe. You can have soya chunks paneer curry using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Soya chunks paneer curry:
- Provide 100 gm of soya chunks.
- Take 50 gm of paneer.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Get 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 2-3 of cashew nut.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use As needed of Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Soya chunks paneer curry:
- First we boil water add soya chunks cook for 2 mins,then drain and squeeze off the water completely,.
- Meanwhile we make gravy for curry,with tomato,onion, coconut cashew,grind together,heat oil in pan add ginger garlic paste.
- Saute for a while then add, gravy,red chilli powder,garam masala and salt,add enough water keep stirring then add soya chunks and paneer cubes.
- Cook 5 mints and serve hot with roties.
If you find this Soya chunks paneer curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.