Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Kaju masala curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kaju masala curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kaju masala curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One healthy substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kaju masala curry recipe. To cook kaju masala curry you need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kaju masala curry:
- Take of Cashew tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Get 2 of dry red chilli.
- Get 1/2 cup of cashew nut.
- Prepare 2 of medium sliced onion.
- Prepare 3 of medium cut tomatoes.
- Take 6-7 of garlic cloves.
- Get as required of Water.
- Get of For gravy.
- Get 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 of tej patta.
- Provide 1 cup of cashew nut.
- Provide 1 tbsp of jeera.
- You need 2 tbsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Take as required of Water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 TSP of garam masala.
- Provide 1 TSP of fresh cream.
- Use 1 TSP of kasuri methi dry.
Instructions to make Kaju masala curry:
- Hart ghee. Add cashew nut and fry till golden brown. Add onion. Dry red chillies. Tomatoes. Garlic cloves and cook until tomatoes and onion mushy..
- Cool down to room temperature and grind to a fine paste. Add water to adjust the consistency. Gravy is ready and keep a side.
- Heat the ghee. Add jeera and Tej patta saute it for few minutes. Add cashew nut and saute till golden brown..
- Add red chilli powder. Coriander powder and saute it for min. Add prepared gravy. And cook it on a law flame for 7-8 min.
- Add hot water to adjust consistency and bring it boil. Add kasuri methi. Garam masalo and cream. Mix well.
- Kaju masala curry is ready. Serve hot with roti and salad..
If you find this Kaju masala curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.