Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tomato Upma recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato Upma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Upma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato upma recipe. To make tomato upma you need 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato Upma:
- Take 1 cup of rava roasted.
- Use 3 cups of water.
- Provide 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 of large tomatoes pureed.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of urad dal.
- Provide 1 tsp of rai.
- Get 1 tsp of jeera.
- Take 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Take 2-3 of french beans sliced finely.
- Take 1 inch of carrot chopped finely.
- Use 2 tbsp of peas.
- Use 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Use 1 inch of ginger grated.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
Steps to make Tomato Upma:
- Roast the rava but do not change the colour. Chop the onions & green chillies, slice the French beans, chop finely the carrots,grate the ginger, urad dal and puree the tomatoes.
- Heat oil in a kadai add rai,jeera when they crackle add curry leaves, ginger, green chillies, urad dal, onions saute for a few mins. Then add french beans, carrots and peas cover and cook for a few mins.
- Then add tomato puree,red chilli powder and salt saute for few mins, add water when it boils add sugar and the roasted rava slowly as it can get lumpy. Cook till it thickens. Serve it hot.
If you find this Tomato Upma recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.