Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Green Curry Beef recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Curry Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Curry Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green curry beef recipe. To make green curry beef you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Curry Beef:
- Get 300 grams of sliced sirloin.
- Prepare 2 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of green curry paste.
- Prepare 1 of eggplant, cut into chunks.
- Prepare 50 grams of pea eggplants.
- Take 4 of kaffir lime leaves, deveined and torn.
- Provide 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 2 of red spur chillies, sliced diagonally.
- You need 3 of sprigs sweet basil leaves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of palm sugar.
Instructions to make Green Curry Beef:
- Stir fry the beef, add 1/2 cup of coconut milk and stir over a low heat..
- Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan over a low hest and sauté the curry paste until fragrant..
- Remove any froth from the beef liquid and add the curry paste..
- Add the eggplant and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add remaining coconut milk, fish sauce, basil, sugar, lime leaves and chillies..
- Serve with rice..
If you find this Green Curry Beef recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.