Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Masala Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Masala Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple masala prawn curry recipe. To cook simple masala prawn curry you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Masala Prawn Curry:
- You need 500 gm of prawns.
- Use 2 of tomato (chopped) and make puree.
- Use 1 of onion chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of Grind green chilli.
- Take 1" of Ginger.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
Instructions to make Simple Masala Prawn Curry:
- Wash the prawns with turmeric powder and salt. Twice or thrice. Then marinate the prawns with turmeric powder, salt, red chilli powder and 1 tsp mustard oil. Keep aside for three minutes..
- Heat 1 tbsp mustard oil. Add cumin seeds and fry for few minutes. Then add chopped onion fry till it become light brown in color. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder, green chilli,garlic and ginger paste. Mix……properly. Then add the tomato paste, garam masala and salt.. Saute it for few minutes..
- Add fried prawns. Mix…..well. Then add water as needed. Cook till the prawns become tender and gravy. Once it is done..
- Transfer to a bowl. Ready to serve…..with hot….rice and birayani…..
If you find this Simple Masala Prawn Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.