Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. Even more crucial than totally altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red coconut curry recipe. You can cook thai red coconut curry using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- You need 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Large Piece of Ginger.
- Get 1 Stalk of Lemongrass.
- Use 3 of Red Chillies.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Olive oil.
- Use 60 g of Thai Red Curry Paste.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Fish Sauce.
- Provide 1 Can of Coconut Cream.
- Prepare 500 g of Chicken Fillets.
- Prepare 125 g of Sugar Snap Peas.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Lime Juice.
- Provide Handful of Fresh Coriander.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Take As needed of Basmati Rice.
Instructions to make Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- Roughly chop garlic, ginger and chillies..
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add chopped garlic, ginger and chillies, as well as the lemongrass. Saute until fragrant..
- Add curry paste and saute another 3-5 minutes over low heat..
- Cut chicken into cubes and season with salt and pepper. Add to pan..
- As soon as chicken is browned a bit, add fish sauce (I know it smells horrible but it makes all the difference) and coconut cream. Allow to simmer on low-medium heat until chicken is cooked through and sauce has started to reduce..
- Optional: I found this little jar of roasted chilli paste and adder about a teaspoon. Really gave my sauce another layer of flavour. It smells amazing..
- Season to taste, remove lemongrass and add sugar snap peas. Stir through the lime juice..
- Serve with basmati rice and fresh coriander. (And a dollop of plain yogurt if the is too much!).
If you find this Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.