Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Probably the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and tomato soup curry recipe. To make chicken and tomato soup curry you only need 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry:
- Provide 8 of Chicken wings or chicken drums.
- You need 2 of Boiled eggs.
- Prepare 4 of Potatoes.
- Get 1 of Carrot.
- Provide 4 stick of Asparagus.
- Provide 1 of Courgette/Zucchini.
- Get 2 of Aubergines/Eggplants.
- Prepare 1 of Onion (minced).
- You need 2 large of cloves ★Garlic (finely chopped).
- Provide 1 piece of ★Ginger (finely chopped).
- Provide 1 tbsp of ★Dried basil.
- Get 5 tbsp of ※Olive oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of ☆Cumin powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of ☆Coriander powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆Garam masala.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ☆Curry powder.
- Provide 1 can of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- Get 1 large of ◇Water.
- Provide 2 of ◇Soup stock cube.
- Use 2 tsp of ◇Honey.
- Use 1 tsp of Coarse salt.
- Get 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
Instructions to make Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry:
- Make boiled eggs. Chop the garlic, ginger and onion. Cut the boiled eggs in half lengthwise, and cut the courgette into bite sizes..
- Cut off the root of the asparagus by 1-2 cm and peel the bottom part with a peeler..
- Cut the aubergines in half lengthwise, soak in water to remove the astringency, score the skin in a crisscross pattern. Then cut 2/3 lengthwise in the center..
- Peel the potatoes and carrot. Wrap in cling film and microwave for 3 minutes in 600W. Or you can boil. Quarter the cooked carrot..
- Season the chicken wings with salt and pepper and leave to rest. Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and brown both sides. Then put them on one side on a plate..
- Put 3 tablespoons of olive oil and the ★ ingredients in a pan. Sauté until browned and aromatic. Add onion and sauté well for 5 minutes..
- Add ☆ ingredients and sauté, taking care not to let it burn. Add the canned tomatoes and cook. Add the ♢ ingredients and bring to the boil. Then add the chicken wings and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the frying pan used to fry the chicken wings. Stir-fry the aubergines, courgette, and brown the potatoes and carrot..
- Season the soup curry (Step 7) with coarse salt and soy sauce. Arrange the vegetables in a serving bowl, ladle in the piping hot soup curry, and top with the boiled egg to serve..
If you find this Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.