Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Rice and chicken curry sauce with coconut milk recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Rice and chicken curry sauce with coconut milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice and chicken curry sauce with coconut milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. However, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional state is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rice and chicken curry sauce with coconut milk recipe. To make rice and chicken curry sauce with coconut milk you only need 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rice and chicken curry sauce with coconut milk:
- Get of Chicken.
- Take of Coconut milk.
- Get of Carrot, green pepper, spring onion, onion, tatashe.
- Get of curry, Maggi chicken, salt and spices of your choice.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Corn flour.
Steps to make Rice and chicken curry sauce with coconut milk:
- Season the Chicken. Set a pot on fire add a little oil allow it to get hot and fry the chicken only to brown the both side remove and set aside..
- In the same oil, add onion fry a little, then add the chicken,add water to cook the chicken until it's soft,add curry and seasoning to taste, add the coconut milk allow to boil then add the chopped carrot, green peppers, tatashe and spring onion. If the sauce is watery, add the slurring (mixture of corn flour and water) to make it thick to your preferred consistency. Enjoy with rice,pasta, yam or anything of your choice. I had mine with rice..
If you find this Rice and chicken curry sauce with coconut milk recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.