Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Several vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai steamed seafood curry in coconut •how mok • thai red curry paste recipe. To cook thai steamed seafood curry in coconut •how mok • thai red curry paste you only need 27 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste:
- Provide of 🟡curry paste.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp. of Lemongrass.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Galangal.
- You need 1/2 tbsp. of Coriander seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of shrimp paste.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of Cumin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
- Get 1 tbsp. of Water.
- Take 3 cloves of Garlic.
- Get 1 pc. of Shallot.
- Provide 1 pc. of Coriander root.
- You need 2 pcs. of Small dried red chili.
- Get 4 pcs. of Big dried red chili.
- Prepare 2 pcs. of Kaffir lime leaves.
- Provide of 🟡Thai steamed Seafood curry.
- Provide 7 pcs. of Prawn.
- Take 1 of whole squid.
- Use 1.5 cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp. of Palm sugar.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp. of Fish sauce.
- Provide 15 g. of Sweet basil.
- Take 1 pc. of Long red chili.
- Prepare 2 pcs. of Kaffir lime leaves.
- Get 1/2 tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
- Get 1 pc. of Young coconut.
- Take of Coconut meat.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
Instructions to make Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste:
- Make curry paste with Blend all ingredients below together.
- Remove coconut meat and cut into pieces •clean prawn and squid •.
- Reduce 1/2 cup of coconut milk then add curry paste fried together then add more 1/2 cup of coconut milk •seasoning palm sugar + fish sauce •Add seafood and add last 1/2 cup of coconut milk fried together until cooked •.
- Add young coconut meat +sweet basil + long red chili +kaffir lime leaves + Eggs and mix well until cooked • put sweet basil in bottom of coconut and add all curry put prawn and squid on top for presentation • Steam for 5 mins for more coconut flavour • Garnish with Kaffir lime leave + red chili and coconut milk • Done..!! 😋😋.
If you find this Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.