Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Prawn curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry recipe. To make prawn curry you only need 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn curry:
- You need 200 gram of prawn.
- Get 100 gram of pointed gourd peeled and diced.
- Take 2 of Potatoes peeled and cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 of tomato pureed.
- Prepare 1 of Onion sliced.
- Prepare 4-5 of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1" of ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of red chilli whole.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use To taste of salt and sugar.
- Prepare As needed of oil.
Instructions to make Prawn curry:
- At first marinate the prawn with salt and turmeric powder.
- Now heat oil and shallow fry the prawns and keep aside.
- Now add the Potatoes and gourd and fry well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- In another pan add oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf and red chilli whole.
- Add onion slices saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute well till the raw smell disappears.
- Add Cumin powder and tomato puree mix well.
- Add red chilli powder and saute for a while.
- Now add the fried vegetables and prawn combine well..
- Add water and cover till everything is cooked.
- Finally add garam masala powder and serve.
If you find this Prawn curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.