Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seasons Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seasons Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you need to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seasons egg curry recipe. You can cook seasons egg curry using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Seasons Egg Curry:
- Get 10-11 pieces of Dice Cauliflower.
- Get 2 of potatoes diced as cubes.
- Provide 3 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion paste.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Use of Salt as per taste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
Steps to make Seasons Egg Curry:
- In a kadai heat 6-7 tsp of oil. Add the potatoes and cauliflower with salt and turmeric powder and sauté them for 5 minutes..
- Now add the chopped tomatoes, bay leaf, ginger garlic paste and onion paste. Sauté them all together for 2 minutes..
- Add the red chilli powder, cumin coriander powder and Garam Masala Powder. Sauté them for 2 more minutes with little water so that the masalas don’t burn..
- Now add the boiled eggs while frying the masalas..
- Pour 1 cup of water in it and boil till the vegetables are cooked and the water also evaporates and reduces to half..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and spring onions..
- Serve with hot plain rice..
If you find this Seasons Egg Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.