Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Hilsha Fish in Mustard Curry/ Sorse illish recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hilsha Fish in Mustard Curry/ Sorse illish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hilsha Fish in Mustard Curry/ Sorse illish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Different vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hilsha fish in mustard curry/ sorse illish recipe. You can have hilsha fish in mustard curry/ sorse illish using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hilsha Fish in Mustard Curry/ Sorse illish:
- You need 3 pieces of hilsha fish.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Provide 4 of sliced green chillies.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of yellow mustard seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of poppy seeds.
- Get 3 of whole green chillies for garnishing.
- You need 1/4 tsp of nigella seeds/Kalonji.
- Take 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of mustard oil.
Instructions to make Hilsha Fish in Mustard Curry/ Sorse illish:
- Take mustard seeds, poppy seeds, whole green chillies and together make a smooth paste..
- Add 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp turmeric powder to the washed fish pieces and mix well..
- Heat 4 tbsp oil in a kadhai/ pan..
- Fry lightly on both sides of the fish pieces to remove the raw smell and remove..
- In the remaining oil add nigella seeds/ kalonji and sugar for tempering and then add tomato puree..
- Stir for 2 minutes and add the paste of mustard seeds, poppy seeds, sliced green chillies and stir for another 2 minutes..
- Add water, salt as per taste, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder and when it begins to boil, add fried fish pieces..
- Cover and cook until the curry is thickened, stir occasionally..
- When the curry is thickened and oil is floating on the top of the curry, add 1 tbsp mustard oil over it and turn off the gas..
- Serve with hot steamed rice..
If you find this Hilsha Fish in Mustard Curry/ Sorse illish recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.