Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Palak Paneer Paratha recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer Paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer Paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
One of the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer paratha recipe. To make palak paneer paratha you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak Paneer Paratha:
- Get 1 bundle of spinach (palak).
- Provide 1 cup of atta (whole wheat flour).
- Get 2 of green chillies.
- Get 1/2" of ginger.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Ajwain / carom seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 100 gms of paneer.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of dry mango powder.
- Use As needed of Oil For parathas.
Steps to make Palak Paneer Paratha:
- Boil/steam spinach and blanch it. Make puree adding chillies and ginger to it..
- Take wheat flour in a bowl. Add salt, oil, Ajwain and palak puree and mix well. Add little water to make dough. Add little oil and keep covered for half an hour..
- Grate paneer and add chilli powder, garam masala, dry Mango powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and salt..
- Take a small portion of dough and give a bowl shape to it, stuff paneer in the bowl shape dough, close it and roll it, roast on medium flame from both sides. Add little ghee on both sides..
If you find this Palak Paneer Paratha recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.