Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hor Mok Chicken (Thai curry custard) ห่อหมกไก่ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hor Mok Chicken (Thai curry custard) ห่อหมกไก่ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health advantages. These types of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hor mok chicken (thai curry custard) ห่อหมกไก่ recipe. To make hor mok chicken (thai curry custard) ห่อหมกไก่ you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hor Mok Chicken (Thai curry custard) ห่อหมกไก่:
- Provide 3 of Bell Peppers.
- Get 500 g of mince chicken.
- Get 2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Provide 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of Thai sweet basil leaves.
- Get 6 of kaffir lime leaves. thinly sliced.
- You need 3 tbsp of thinly sliced cabbage.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut cream.
- Provide 1 tbsp of rice flour.
Steps to make Hor Mok Chicken (Thai curry custard) ห่อหมกไก่:
- In a bowl, add mince chicken with the red curry paste, egg, sugar, and fish sauce. Mix it well..
- Add coconut milk, thinly sliced kaffir lime leaves and basil leaves. Mix it all again..
- Fill 1 tbsp of thinly sliced cabbage in each bell pepper..
- Fill in the ingredients mixed from No.1 and steam for 20 mins..
- For topping – Mix 1/4 cup of coconut milk with one tablespoon of rice flour and stir until it becomes thick. Put 1 tbsp of topping on top for garnishing. Sprinkle with thinly sliced lime leaves and edible flowers. Enjoy!!..
If you find this Hor Mok Chicken (Thai curry custard) ห่อหมกไก่ recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.