Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Arum shrimp curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Arum shrimp curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Arum shrimp curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to arum shrimp curry recipe. You can cook arum shrimp curry using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Arum shrimp curry:
- Take 2 of large Potatoes peeled and cut into cubes.
- Get 1 cup of shrimp fried.
- Get 1 of onion sliced.
- Take 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of tamarind pulp.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Cumin- coriander powder.
- Get 1 of tomato pureed.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 handful of whole garam masalas.
- Provide 250 gram of arum cubed.
- Take To taste of salt and sugar.
- Prepare As needed of oil.
Steps to make Arum shrimp curry:
- Heat oil add Potatoes and arum saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Cover it till the Potatoes and arum get soft.
- In another pan heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf and red chilli whole along with whole garam masala.
- Add onion and garlic saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add ginger paste and saute well.
- Now add powdered masalas and tomato puree.
- Saute till it starts releasing oil.
- Add fried arum and Potatoes saute well adding fried shrimps.
- Add water and simmer, till everything get combined.
- Finally add tamarind pulp and sugar.
- Serve with plain rice.
If you find this Arum shrimp curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.