Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Prawn Korma Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn Korma Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Korma Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably purchase many items out of habit. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One healthy substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn korma curry recipe. You can have prawn korma curry using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn Korma Curry:
- Use 150 grams of Prawns.
- Use 20 grams of Cashew nuts.
- Take 20 grams of Melon seeds.
- Get 10 grams of Poppy seeds.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Oil.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 2 each of Whole garam masala (each).
- Get 2 of Green chillies.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1/4 cup of Tomato.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Crush pepper.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fried onions.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Lime juice.
- Get 3 tablespoons of Curd.
Instructions to make Prawn Korma Curry:
- Heat water in a pan add cashew nuts, melon seeds, Poppy seeds, cook it for 15 minutes then put it into the blender and make a fine paste along with fried onions, keep it a side..
- Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds, whole garam masala, green chillies, ginger garlic paste, saute it and add tomato, cook it for few minutes..
- Then add prepared nuts paste, add cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, chilli powder, mix it well, add curd, cook this for few minutes..
- Then add the king prawns and add crush pepper, add lime juice, put the lid on and let it cook for 3 minutes, then add garam masala powder, mix it well and cook for few minutes then switch off the flame..
If you find this Prawn Korma Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.