Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thick Chicken Curry with Vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thick Chicken Curry with Vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thick chicken curry with vegetables recipe. To make thick chicken curry with vegetables you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thick Chicken Curry with Vegetables:
- Prepare 2 of ◎Potatoes.
- Take 1 of ◎Carrot.
- Use 1 of ◎Onion.
- Provide 1 of ◎Apple (remove the peel and core).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎Consomme soup stock granules.
- Provide 600 ml of ◎Water.
- Take 2 of Chicken breast (skinless).
- Provide 30 grams of Margarine.
- You need 400 ml of Water.
- Get 2 of Bay leaves.
- You need 1/2 box of ◆Japanese curry roux.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ◆Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◆Honey.
- Get 1 tbsp of ◆Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ◆Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
Steps to make Thick Chicken Curry with Vegetables:
- Add all ◎ ingredients in a pot (roughly chop the vegetables), and simmer for 15 minutes. Blend in a blender to make paste..
- Heat margarine in the pot, and add the bite-sized chicken (refer to "Helpful Hints"). Lightly stir-fry the chicken, add Step 1, water, and bay leaves. Simmer for 10 minutes over low heat. Occasionally stir so that the mixture won't burn..
- Turn off the heat, add the ◆ ingredients, and simmer a little bit..
If you find this Thick Chicken Curry with Vegetables recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.