Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry recipe. You can cook fish curry using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish curry:
- Take 500 gm of Rohu fish washed and sliced.
- Get 2 tbsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take 8-10 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Fenugreek seeds.
- You need 2 of Sliced tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mustard oil for frying.
- Use as needed of Chopped coriander leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Fish curry:
- Marinate the fish in turmeric powder, salt and lemon juice for 10 minutes.
- . Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry both the sides of the fish pieces until slightly brown, drain and keep aside..
- Grind the mustard seeds, cumin seeds and garlic cloves to make a fine paste.
- Now once the paste is ready, add in it turmeric powder and red chilli powder..
- . Now heat up the remaining oil, and put the fenugreek seeds to crackle and mix the paste in the oil and stir fry for a few minutes..
- Add the finely chopped tomatoes and cover it and cook in a medium flame..
- Add the water and salt for gravy and boil it..
- . Now add the fried fish pieces in the gravy and cook for 5 minutes..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot fish curry with rice.
If you find this Fish curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.