Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tilapia w/ Coconut & Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tilapia w/ Coconut & Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
These sorts of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tilapia w/ coconut & green curry recipe. To cook tilapia w/ coconut & green curry you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Tilapia w/ Coconut & Green Curry:
- Use 8 of tilapia filets.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 small of jar green curry paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- Get 1 tbsp of ground coriander seed.
- Use 2 tsp of ground white pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of toasted coconut.
Instructions to make Tilapia w/ Coconut & Green Curry:
- Marinate fish in coconut milk and green curry paste overnight..
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Lay filets on sheet. Use all the marinade to cover..
- Sprinkle dried spices on top. Bake at 400° for approximately ten minutes or until thermometer reaches 145°..
- Garnish with toasted coconut, parsley, or diced pineapple..
- Variations; Pineapple, mango, papaya, red curry, roasted red bell pepper, shallots,.
If you find this Tilapia w/ Coconut & Green Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.