Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect GOBHI QEEMA (CAULIFLOWER WITH CHICKEN MINCE) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect GOBHI QEEMA (CAULIFLOWER WITH CHICKEN MINCE) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to GOBHI QEEMA (CAULIFLOWER WITH CHICKEN MINCE) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gobhi qeema (cauliflower with chicken mince) recipe. You can cook gobhi qeema (cauliflower with chicken mince) using 18 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make GOBHI QEEMA (CAULIFLOWER WITH CHICKEN MINCE):
- You need 500 gm of chicken mince(qeema).
- Use 600 gm of or 2 medium flowersof cauliflower.
- You need 2 of medium onion.
- Take 1 of tabsp ginger paste.
- Get 1 of tabsp garlic paste.
- Take 4 of medium tomatoes.
- Use 3 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of haldi.
- Provide 1 tsp of roasted crushed cumin.
- You need 1 of tabsp coriander powder.
- Provide of For tarka:.
- Take half of teaspoon carem seed(ajwaien).
- Get 1 teaspoon of crushed red chilli.
- Take 3 tablespoon of finely chopped ginger.
- You need 2 of green chillies slit.
- You need of fresh coriander for garnishing.
Instructions to make GOBHI QEEMA (CAULIFLOWER WITH CHICKEN MINCE):
- Take all ingredients..
- Heat oil in a pan.Add onion.Fry until soft..
- Add g g paste fry for 1 minute with ginger garlic paste..
- Add tomatoes,mix and then add all spices..
- Add half cup water cover for 4 minutes or until the tomatoes are tender..
- When tenders,add chicken mince(qeema).cook for 2 minute with masala..
- After 2 minutes when oil saparated,add couliflower..
- Mix well and cook on high heat for 2 to 3 minutes.Now add 5 tabsp water cover and cook for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes apen lid.Cauliflower is tender..
- Now make tarka.heat a pan..
- Add oil.Add carom seed,crushed red chilli,green chillies and ginger..
- Cook for 1 minute..
- Add in cooked cauliflower..
- Garnish with fresh coriander..
- GOBHI QEEMA(CAULIFLOWER WITH MINCED CHICKEN)IS READY TO SERVE.SERVE WITH ROTI..
If you find this GOBHI QEEMA (CAULIFLOWER WITH CHICKEN MINCE) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.