Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aaloo gobhi curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aaloo gobhi curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you probably purchase a lot of items out of habit. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One wholesome option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aaloo gobhi curry recipe. To cook aaloo gobhi curry you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aaloo gobhi curry:
- Get 1 of cauliflower cut into florets.
- Provide 2 of Potatoes cut into cubes.
- You need 1 of tomato pureed.
- Provide 1/2 cup of peas boiled.
- Get 1/4 cup of ginger,cumin coriander paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Take To taste of salt and sugar.
- Use As needed of oil and ghee.
Instructions to make Aaloo gobhi curry:
- Heat oil and temper cumin seeds,bay leaf and let it crackle..
- Add Potato and florets and saute well.
- Cover it till it is soft add salt and turmeric powder.
- Saute well adding red chilli Powder and paste of masala.
- Combine all adding peas and tomato.
- Now add water and simmer till the veggies get cooked well.
- Add sugar and mix well and switch off the flame..
If you find this Aaloo gobhi curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.