Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Katla fish spicy curry (KATLA maacher tel jhal) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Katla fish spicy curry (KATLA maacher tel jhal) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything straightaway or that you have to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to katla fish spicy curry (katla maacher tel jhal) recipe. You can have katla fish spicy curry (katla maacher tel jhal) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Katla fish spicy curry (KATLA maacher tel jhal):
- Use 2 pieces of KATLA fish.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of Onion,tomato,ginger and chilli paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Provide Bunch of coriander leaves.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Get 3-4 tbsp of mustard oil.
Instructions to make Katla fish spicy curry (KATLA maacher tel jhal):
- Wash the fish and marinate it with turmeric and salt. Keep aside for 10 mins. Now take a pan, add oil to it and now fry the fish in the meantime, make a fine paste of ginger, onion tomato, and green chilli..
- In the same oil, add cumin seeds and add the paste in it fry them till the raw smell of all the vegetables disappears. Now add the dry masalas and cook them for 7 mins..
- Now add the fried fish in it and mix them properly and cook for 7 mins. Now add the coriander leaves in it..
If you find this Katla fish spicy curry (KATLA maacher tel jhal) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.