Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Summer Vegetable and Pork Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Summer Vegetable and Pork Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer Vegetable and Pork Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything at once or that you need to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to summer vegetable and pork curry recipe. You can cook summer vegetable and pork curry using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Summer Vegetable and Pork Curry:
- Prepare 200 grams of Pork belly (thinly sliced).
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic.
- Take 800 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 2 medium of Eggplants.
- Prepare 3 of Green bell peppers.
- Get 1/2 bag of Shishito green peppers.
- You need 2 tsp of Consomme soup stock granules.
- Provide 1 of (if using a stock cube:).
- You need 6 of servings worth Japanese curry roux.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ＊Ketchup.
- Use 1 tbsp of ＊ Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Summer Vegetable and Pork Curry:
- Grate the garlic, slice the onion thinly, slice the eggplants thickly, and chop the bell peppers and tomato roughly..
- Chop pork belly into 4 to 5 cm strips..
- Heat oil in a thick bottomed pan and saute the garlic and onion..
- When the onion is soft, add pork and continue to cook. Add all vegetables when the pork is browned..
- Stir to mix the oil with the vegetables as you stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes, then add water (800 ml)..
- When it's boiling, skim off any scum. Add consomme and cover the pot. Simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes..
- Turn the heat off momentarily. Break apart the curry roux and add to the pot. When it dissolves, add ＊ condiments, and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes as you mix sparingly..
- Ready to serve..
If you find this Summer Vegetable and Pork Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.