Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Banana blossom curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana blossom curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana blossom curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Several vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana blossom curry recipe. You can cook banana blossom curry using 18 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana blossom curry:
- Get 1 cup of Banana flower or blossom finely Chopped.
- Get 1 of big potato small diced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Roasted peanuts.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- You need 1 of bayleaf.
- Provide 2 of red dry chilli's.
- Use 3 of green cardamom.
- You need 2 cloves (1 inch) of Cinnamon.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger paste or grated.
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of red chilli powder (optional).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Mustard oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of Pure ghee or clarified butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Dhaniya powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsn of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsn of Garam masala.
Steps to make Banana blossom curry:
- Peel and washed banana flower and remove the florets..
- In each footate remove the longest string like a match sticks with a round head..
- Now cut into thinely Chopped.
- Soak in Turmeric and salty water..
- Pressure cook for 2 whistle..
- Gently mashed with hand or laddle..
- Heat the oil in a pan.add cumin seeds, cardamom,clove and cinnamon..
- Add dry red chilli, bayleaf, saute it.
- Add ginger and green chillies..
- Add potato fry till golden brown..
- Add all dry spices, salt, sugar and stirr well.
- Nicely cook for a minute. Now add little water and cover the lid..
- Lid.when potatoes cook very well open the lid..
- Now add the mashed Banana blossom or flower to the pan..
- Stirring well..
- When all water will be evaporated and Banana flower will look dry..
- Add salt.
- Add grated coconut and mix it very well..
- Cook for 3-4 minutes more..
- Add garam masala and ghee..
- Stirr and cook it medium flame..
- Ready to serve.
- Now serve hot curry with steam rice..
If you find this Banana blossom curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.