Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and tomato soup curry recipe. To cook chicken and tomato soup curry you need 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry:
- Provide 8 of Chicken wings or chicken drums.
- Prepare 2 of Boiled eggs.
- Take 4 of Potatoes.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- Use 4 stick of Asparagus.
- Use 1 of Courgette/Zucchini.
- Get 2 of Aubergines/Eggplants.
- Prepare 1 of Onion (minced).
- Use 2 large of cloves ★Garlic (finely chopped).
- Provide 1 piece of ★Ginger (finely chopped).
- Provide 1 tbsp of ★Dried basil.
- Provide 5 tbsp of ※Olive oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of ☆Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Coriander powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆Garam masala.
- Use 4 tbsp of ☆Curry powder.
- Provide 1 can of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 large of ◇Water.
- Provide 2 of ◇Soup stock cube.
- You need 2 tsp of ◇Honey.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coarse salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
Instructions to make Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry:
- Make boiled eggs. Chop the garlic, ginger and onion. Cut the boiled eggs in half lengthwise, and cut the courgette into bite sizes..
- Cut off the root of the asparagus by 1-2 cm and peel the bottom part with a peeler..
- Cut the aubergines in half lengthwise, soak in water to remove the astringency, score the skin in a crisscross pattern. Then cut 2/3 lengthwise in the center..
- Peel the potatoes and carrot. Wrap in cling film and microwave for 3 minutes in 600W. Or you can boil. Quarter the cooked carrot..
- Season the chicken wings with salt and pepper and leave to rest. Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and brown both sides. Then put them on one side on a plate..
- Put 3 tablespoons of olive oil and the ★ ingredients in a pan. Sauté until browned and aromatic. Add onion and sauté well for 5 minutes..
- Add ☆ ingredients and sauté, taking care not to let it burn. Add the canned tomatoes and cook. Add the ♢ ingredients and bring to the boil. Then add the chicken wings and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the frying pan used to fry the chicken wings. Stir-fry the aubergines, courgette, and brown the potatoes and carrot..
- Season the soup curry (Step 7) with coarse salt and soy sauce. Arrange the vegetables in a serving bowl, ladle in the piping hot soup curry, and top with the boiled egg to serve..
If you find this Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.