Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Just about the most popular snack foods is yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roast duck red curry (thai) recipe. To cook roast duck red curry (thai) you only need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai):
- Get 2 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- You need 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 3 of kafir lime leaves.
- Prepare 1 of small bunch Thai Basil or Basil.
- Get 1 of Red Chilli (cut).
- Get 150 grams of pineapple.
- Prepare 3-4 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 3 Tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- Use 1/4 cup of water.
- Take 1/4 Tsp of salt (optional).
- You need of Roast duck.
- You need 200 grams of duck breast with skin.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of five spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grounded coriander.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
Steps to make Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai):
- For simple roast duck. Pre heat the oven for 190 Degree C.
- Score duck skin. Then rub mixture of five spice, ground coriander, salt and pepper on the skin. Also put salt and pepper on the flesh side..
- Put duck skin side down in a cold pan. Turn the heat to medium and cook for 3 minutes. Then reduce to low and leave the duck skin to render for 5-8 minutes. Check the skin and move the duck a couple of times during cooking..
- Finish the duck in the oven for 10 minutes. Duck will still be pink and tender. After coming out from the oven, rest the duck for 5-8 minutes. Then cut to pieces. Leave it aside..
- Now, we will make the curry. Prepare all ingredients for the curry..
- Heat up the pan with the cooking oil added, then cook the curry paste (with low heat). Keep moving it in the pan, we don’t want to burn it. Cook until it smells fragrant..
- Add 2/3 of the coconut milk. Cook the paste and coconut milk by stiring them together. Bring it up to the boil then reduce to medium heat..
- Add fish sauce, salt and sugar then add pineapple and tomatoes. Reduce to low heat..
- Add roast duck. Add water, the rest of coconut milk, kafir lime leaves and red chilli. Don’t stir. Bring it up to the boil. Then turn off the heat..
- Add Thai basil and stir. And it’s now ready to be served..
If you find this Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.