Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mix vegetable curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix vegetable curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Try eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mix vegetable curry recipe. To make mix vegetable curry you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mix vegetable curry:
- Take 1 bowl of chopped vegetables (carrot,cauliflower,beans,peas and potatoes).
- Get 1 of onion chopped.
- Use 1 of tomato chopped.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Use 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Use 1/4 cup of hung curd.
- Use To taste of salt and sugar.
- Prepare As needed of oil.
- Use 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
Steps to make Mix vegetable curry:
- Heat oil and temper garlic and ginger.
- Saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add chopped onion and green chilli.
- As it get brown add vegetables and saute.
- Cover it till it is soft.
- Add curd and sugar mix well.
- Add garam masala powder and serve.
If you find this Mix vegetable curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.